NOVA AXIAL machines are purpose-built for grinding straight or curved lips, faces of inner rings of bearings, and ball tracks on thrust bearings. They are typically integrated into automated production lines for grinding high-speed railway inner bearings, following external grinding and preceding internal grinding.
For these reasons, NOVA AXIAL is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a railway bearings grinding machine.
– Workpart range: Ø 10-320 mm, ≠ 100 mm
– Possibility to manually swivel the workhead unit up to 90°
– In-process electronic sizing unit
– Quick changeover device for off-line setup
– Integrated automatic loader, gantry loader or articulated loader
– Nova CNC controlled specifically designed for optimum grinding performance
– Industry 4.0 ready