Our grinding machines for ball tracks, the Nova RTF series, are purpose-built for precision grinding of a wide range of CVJ inner races. With a single chucking operation, our electric workhead spindle, equipped with an encoder (C axis), allows for high-precision track angle setting control for inner races with any number of balltracks having a radius, elliptical or gothic profile. The vertical movement of the dresser on the Y work axis ensures smooth and efficient dressing through interpolation.
For these reasons, NOVA RTF should be considered the ideal choice in the market for anyone looking for a ball track grinder that is precise and reliable.
– Workpart range: max Ø 75 mm, ≠ 40 mm
– Clamping collet with workpart front clamp
– Lower longitudinal slide (X axis) swivelled by 30° with respect to the workpart axis
– Grinding of ball tracks with “creep feed” system
– Wheel path follower coolant nozzle
– Automatic loader integrated in the machine
– Nova CNC control specifically designed for optimum grinding performance
– Industry 4.0 ready