The NOVA RTF machines are specifically designed for the grinding of a variable number of ball tracks on CVJ inner races with radius, elliptical or gothic profile in a single chucking operation by means of an electric workhead spindle fitted with an encoder (C axis) for high-precision track angle setting control. The dresser moves vertically on the Y work axis and the dressing is carried out by interpolation.
– Workpart range: max Ø 75 mm, ≠ 40 mm
– Clamping collet with workpart front clamp
– Lower longitudinal slide (X axis) swivelled by 30° with respect to the workpart axis
– Grinding of ball tracks with “creep feed” system
– Wheel path follower coolant nozzle
– Automatic loader integrated in the machine
– Nova CNC control specifically designed for optimum grinding performance