Meccanica Nova, as a manufacturer of internal grinding machines, offers a variety of high-productivity systems, suitable for workpieces with outer diameters between 5 mm and 440 mm, and widths up to 200 mm. Several clamping systems are available, including diaphragm chucks, roll-shoe, and mag-drive shoe-centerless devices.
Dressing units are available for workpiece profiles, ranging from diamond rolls and rotary dressing wheels to CNC-controlled double-fulcrum rotary dressers or single-point dressers for both conventional and CBN wheels.
Additionally, there is a special diamond ring that can be mounted directly on the workhead.
MAIN AVAILABLE DEVICES
– Automatic loader and workpart load/unload conveyors
– Automatic taper correction device
– Acoustic emission system for gap elimination
– Acoustic emission system for wheel-to-dresser contact control
– High-frequency wheelspindles with hybrid bearings
– Quick-changeover device for off-line setup.
– Nova CNC control specifically designed for optimum grinding performance
– Industry 4.0 ready
– In-process electronic sizing unit.
– Post-process electronic sizing unit.
– Possibility to equip the machine with Siemens or Fanuc CNC controls.
– B axis for the grinding of diverging lips with an angular displacement of +/- 0,5°.
– Quick-changeover device for off-line workhead setup.
– Automatic grinding cells for workpart load/unload.
– Workpart demagnetizer.
– Vibratory bowl feeder for automatic workpart load.
– Pneumatic-controlled driver grinding device.